What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to become a ticket broker and sell tickets online
- Different ticket selling strategies to maximize your exposure and profits
- Learn how to be the first to know about presales and presale passwords
- Find out how many years people have been waiting to get season tickets
- Dealing with last minute sales – it’s never too late for a sale
- Learn exactly how to sell profitable concert & sports tickets
- Discover how to sell tickets on Ebay, Stubhub & Craigslist
- Find out how to secure profits with last minute sales
- Concert Ticket Research Tool |
- Learn tons of pro ticket broker secrets & techniques
- Maximizing your chances of getting the best tickets
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Ticket Broker Guide scores 70.80/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.theticketbrokerguide.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: theticketbrokerguide.com you’ll also be taken through to theticketbrokerguide.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)